It is about training that can strengthen your competences in the sector.
You can also take several courses with the same learning account. The location, the timing, the training formula (classroom, individual, e-learning, etc.) and the training institution are of no importance.
These are the training courses
- Professional or job-related training
- List of previously approved training courses:
- Professional fashion and apparel training: Apparel, Apparel accessories, Knitwear, Women’s clothing, Men’s tailor, Colour and style consultant, Leather processing, Lingerie, Apparel machine technique, Fashion designer, Model study, Fashionist, Assembly of ready-to-wear articles, Pattern drawing, Shoe design.
- Professional software training: Lectra, Gerber, Optitex, Grafis, Gemini, Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign), C-Design.
- Informatics training: Basic networks, Operating systems, Computer technician, Google ABS, Internet, MS Office, MS Project, Multimedia, Navision, Open Source, Publisher, Web design, Windows.
- Language training: Chinese, German, English, French, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Swedish, Dutch for non-native speakers.
- Strengthening personal skills: Assertiveness, Communication, Learning to learn, Train-the-trainer, Presentation techniques, Self-confidence
- Prevention: First Aid, Prevention Advisor
- Driving licence B
- Teacher training secondary education
This applies to the period 2020 – 2021 with a final deadline of 31 Dec 2021 for submitting their training costs.