Young Patterns offers support.
The ageing of the population has been noticeable in the sector for several years now. Of the 12,000 employees in the fashion and apparel industry, only 4% are under 26 years of age. The empty places are filled too little by new young talents. Now is more than ever the time to open the doors of your company to the new generation.
Young Patterns, IVOC‘s youth project, wants to support you in this.
It is necessary to pay attention to the image of your company, extra training, guidance and internship opportunities. Companies need to open up to the values and vision of young people if they want to attract them as new workers. These young talents are looking for a workplace with enough variety, challenge, involvement, growth opportunities, respect for each other and our planet.
What does Young Patterns offer companies?
- Presentation of generation Y & Z and their values
- Coaching in youth policy
- Financial support for coaching young people
- Participation with your company in an expedition for students or jobseekers
- Making contact with young people
- Needle Up – the platform where young people upload their CV and where you can find them as a company.
Please contact us for additional guidance. email@example.com