Personal Training Budget
If you are -26 years old and unemployed or a student (no bachelors) and you want to work in the sector or do an internship, you can apply for a contribution of 500 euro from IVOC to follow a training course.
The Personal Training Budget can only be applied for before or during training.
It is about training that can strengthen your competences in the sector.
You can also take several courses with the same Personal Training Budget. The location, the timing, the training formula (classroom, individual, e-learning, etc.) and the training institution are of no importance.
These are the training courses
- Professional or job-related training
- List of previously approved training courses:
- Professional fashion and apparel training: Apparel, Apparel accessories, Knitwear, Women’s clothing, Men’s tailor, Colour and style consultant, Leather processing, Lingerie, Apparel machine technique, Fashion designer, Model study, Fashionist, Assembly of ready-to-wear articles, Pattern drawing, Shoe design.
- Professional software training: Lectra, Gerber, Optitex, Grafis, Gemini, Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign), C-Design.
- Informatics training: Basic networks, Operating systems, Computer technician, Google ABS, Internet, MS Office, MS Project, Multimedia, Navision, Open Source, Publisher, Web design, Windows.
- Language training: Chinese, German, English, French, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Swedish, Dutch for non-native speakers.
- Strengthening personal skills: Assertiveness, Communication, Learning to learn, Train-the-trainer, Presentation techniques, Self-confidence
- Prevention: First Aid, Prevention Advisor
This list is valid until 30 June 2023.